Michael H. Connor, DDS, MS
Meet Dr. Connor
An Orlando native, Dr. Connor received his Bachelors Degrees in Microbiology and Chemistry from the University of South Florida, and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Emory University. He was awarded his Master Degree at the Medical University of South Carolina in Basic and Clinical Immunology and Microbiology, with a post Doctorate in Periodontics. Dr. Connor has been in private practice since 1988.
Dr. Connor resides in Central Florida with his family and in his spare time he loves to fish, and enjoys water skiing and wake boarding as a favorite family pastime.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Acadeny of Periodontology
- Florida Association of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implantology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Diabetes Association