An Orlando native, Dr. Connor received his Bachelor’s Degrees in Microbiology and Chemistry from the University of South Florida, and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Emory University. He was awarded his Master Degree at the Medical University of South Carolina in Basic and Clinical Immunology and Microbiology, with a post Doctorate in Periodontics. Dr. Connor has been in private practice since 1988.
Dr. Connor resides in Central Florida with his family. In his spare time, he loves to fish, enjoys going to the beach, and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Connor is a proud member of the following:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Florida Association of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implantology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Diabetes Association
For more information about Dr. Connor, or to schedule a consultation with Orlando Periodontics & Implants, please contact our office.